Games Jobs - Sales - Sheffield
|Job Title||Bid Coordinator|
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Job Description||Can you confidently own Business Development and for a AAA video game studio?See yourself exposed to Bid Coordinator processes during a significant period of growth championing lead identification and creation?
You’ll work closely with the Business Development Director having full ownership of the bid responses from receipt of RFP (Request for Proposal) all the way through to delivery.
The studio are best known for being one of the most progressive and busiest studios –a multi project environment where each day is different your colleagues and contacts will be passionate about games and what it takes to create a fully immersive memorable experience in games.
What you’ll do;
• Be responsible for communication at all stages of RFP – managing and scheduling key steps ensuring completion timely;
• Maintaining bid response tracker producing reports and summaries weekly for executives;
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders being at the beating heart of the bid process;
• Produce all bid-related data including win/loss analysis producing pitch materials for review and subsequent delivery to target customers;
• Work closely with Business Development Director to ensure all enquires and communications are tracked.
• Ability to write engaging positive copy for inclusion in bid responses;
• Well presented professional communication;
• High work ethic pro-active sales oriented mindset;
• Thrive under pressure!
Click apply to register your interest or email Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com with your resume. You could call 01925 839 757 for more information - thanks!
|Salary||"£20,000 - £30,000"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 6ccc8d35-3fdc-4672-88f3-5f393efe71f2.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|