||Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
- Determine and define the product vision and roadmap.
- Establish product objectives and key results and understand performance of product against stated objectives and goals. - Manage and report on product and portfolio performance at an executive level.
- Actively manage and direct product roadmaps based on achievement of these goals.
- Propose product features based on fan input, strategy and research.
- Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap.
- Understanding customer expectations, maintaining competitive analysis and communicating consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives. Product Definition
- Lead overall product approach, ideation, definition, and documentation for new and existing features.
- Manage a team in gathering, prioritizing, and documenting product requirements.
- Lead a team of cross functional resources through influence management to define product features.
- Secure stakeholder input and obtains necessary approvals.
- Manage the trade-off process during requirement definition and reviews to ensure releases are delivered against established, prioritized business objectives.
- Ensure successful product development through clear expectations/communication with internal and matrixed departments during the definition process.
- Manage feature prioritization for development.
- Manage and report on development progress, product and portfolio performance at an executive level.
- Manage account-level relationships with third-party development partners and internal development teams.
- Provide input into operational plans and launch activities maintained by the Operations team.
- Oversee product budget and maintain burndown against the overall budget.
- Lead a team of digital Product Managers responsible for creating industry leading digital products.
- Create goals and development plans, actively coach/teach product habits for all parts of the lifecycle, leading team building activities and a commitment to people management as a discipline.
- 8 to 10 years in the gaming industry
- 5+ years in a leadership position and at least one leadership position in the games industry
- Proven ability to deliver against high priority revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast paced production environment
- Capable of identifying and recruiting key talent based on staffing requirements; solid understanding of candidate hiring practices including interviewing techniques
- Strong sense of team ownership and accountability
- Strong ability to prioritize and assess risk management
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic - Strong communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.