||We are looking for passionate and exceptional Gameplay Designers who understand production and have a genuine interest in game development.
As a member of the gameplay team you will work closely with the Creative Director and the core design group to create and maintain the vision across the Everywhere project.
You will be an insightful and creative team player with enthusiasm for creating accessible systems, maintaining impeccable design documentation and working interactively towards building one of the most ambitious projects in games. A strong eye for detail combine with clear and concise communication is a must.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills alongside an incredible worldwide team.
- Work closely with the design team to conceive and detail intuitive systems and features.
- Maintain a foundation of clear, concise and accessible game design documentation.
- Become a hub of knowledge for the game for all production disciplines.
- Good attitude with regards to complex problem solving.
- Working iteratively building our work through the feedback of playtests.
- Continually iterate, balance and tune features and gameplay based on feedback from design leads and peers.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information and communicate to the team.
- Work closely with Creative Director and gameplay team to design and implement systems.
- Good production knowledge to assist with high level plans as well as story and task breakdowns and estimates.
- Constantly seeking for improvement in current processes, pipelines and in-house tools in meaningful and economic way.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- One-year professional experience or appropriate portfolio (GameJam/Personal Projects etc).
- Strong academic background at degree level or above.
- Informed communications and interpersonal skills.
- Open and ready to iterate and adapt based on gameplay needs or technical challenges.
- You value good documentation which is descriptive and to the point.
- Industry knowledge, new design methodology and emerging platforms a bonus.
- A passion for games and an ability to articulate that passion clearly and analytically.
- Data management and editing with excel or similar.
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to motivate others.