||Senior Animator - AAA - London
||Web / Graphic Designer,Animator,Character Artist,Vehicle Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist,UI / UX Designer / Artist,Lead Artist,Technical Animator,VFX / Lighting Artist,Art Director,Technical Artist,Lead Animator,Cinematics / MoCap
||We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Animator who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms.
- To create and develop industry leading gameplay animations and animations that support the narrative of the game.
- To support motion capture processes from rehearsals to final performance.
- Have a proactive working relationship with the Animation Director and Animation Lead to ensure assets and direction are consistent and hits the expected quality goals.
- Work closely with the Animation Team to ensure animation quality is consistent throughout the project long iterative processes.
- Work with the Animation team and others to ensure pipelines and tools developed are to the needs of the whole department.
- Showcase experience, quality and strong decision making skills for what makes excellent gaming assets.
- Be a solid example for non-Seniors to follow suit.
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS max and/or Maya.
- Experienced knowledge of Motion Builder advantageous.
- Experienced knowledge of the Unreal Engine or similar game engine/s.
- A strong understanding of the Motion Capture process is advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowledge of editing software (Premiere/After Effects) is advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of classic animation principles.
- Excellent quality level for producing high quality animation assets.
- Strong Keyframe Animation skills.
- Experienced knowledge and understanding of producing in-game animation assets.
- Strong self-management skills and to be able to bring animation assets in on desired timeframes, at the expected quality levels.
- Visual story telling skills, beneficial.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- To be pro-active in problem solving and have a great level of independence.
- Able to work exceptionally well within a team: willingness to give and receive feedback, and the ability to embrace change; ability to collaborate productively with others.
HUGE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||London, United Kingdom
||Art / Animation
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3145.
|Login or register to apply