This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking an Art Director to be responsible for the creation and quality of a new unannounced AAA Project
The successful candidate will work with the Game Director and Exec Producer in establishing the art strategy and roadmaps for our clients new AAA project.
- An accomplished art director with experience working on at least one AAA title
- A deep understanding of game development and working with creative talent
- Excellent digital illustration and conceptualization skills with an ability to adapt to established styles as well as create new and diverse ones
- An excellent communicator capable of putting together captivating presentations and selling people on the aspirations of the project
- A flexible and adaptive problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Responsible for overall art direction of the project, ensuring the project stays true to its original artistic vision
- To develop and oversee a clear, consistent art style that enables the game’s storylines and concepts
- Execute timely internal reviews on colour schemes, lighting, mood, etc. of game assets in the production
- Provide creative support to brand marketing team to align marketing, maintaining brand consistency and creating brand campaigns and live shops for products and brand universes
- Responsible for the relationships & output of external agencies and parties
- Final approval of assets
- Developing and overseeing key artwork & concepts
- Leading the art team through the project; giving them guidance, support and feedback
- Help preparing and executing investor and green light presentations, alone or together with the project teams
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!