This well-known outsourcing studio based in Yorkshire is looking for a C++ Programmer to work on their AAA projects and own IPs.
What will you do?
- Write, optimise, create bug free code on multiple platforms
- Work in C++
- Implement gameplay and UI features
- Be able to work in a dev team environment
What skills do you need?
- At least one released title on any platform using a game engine (Unity, inhouse, Unreal, CryEngine...)
- 3d math and algorithms knowledge
- Development lifecycle experience from end to end
- Source control (e.g. git)
- 2+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or similar
- Great location and relocation package, no crunch, competitive pay...
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2233.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.