Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Game IP's
Our client is driven by their desire to enrich the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
You have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will excite players.
- Experience in cinematic animation in video games
- Excellent animation software expertise (MotionBuilder / Maya)
- Have a active interest in cinematographic language
- Developed artistic skills in animation as seen in your demo reel (Keyframe and Motion Capture)
- Fluent level of English
- Apply animation principles to create high-quality in-game cinematic animations
- Faithfully transcribe the performance of the actors under the direction of the animation supervisor
- Respect the working and production methods
- Work in collaboration with the Scripters, FX Artist, Props Artist, Lighter and Sound designer to deliver quality scenes
- Check the end result in the game engine
- Identify and escalate potential problems (technical, artistic, delivery times) encountered
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!