Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
As a Community Manager, you will develop and nurture new connections between their game teams and players.
- Experience in community management ideally at a senior level.
- Proven track record in building impactful social media campaigns.
- Passion for games.
- Detail-orientated and results-driven.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Engage the community, build loyal fans and spread positive sentiment.
- Develop the community management strategy for each title in collaboration with the Game Teams.
- Monitor, report and drive key community engagement performance metrics.
- Be a Voice to the Players
- Implement community management actions and monitor forums.
- Act as liaison to Customer Support and address the community’s needs.
- Identify community leaders and empower them to contribute to the greater community.
- Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team
- Analyse and identify issues and trends, sharing player feedback with the Game Team.
- Hybrid and UK Remote contract options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!