Creative Assembly is looking for a CSR Coordinator to join our Talent Team based at out studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the studio as a Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator supporting the delivery of The Legacy Project. The Legacy Project is our studios commitment to supporting education with careers in games, as well as supporting our company charity with their objectives. Working with guidance, and independently, the ideal candidate will coordinate, monitor and organise education outreach activities with a focus on Primary and Secondary Education. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Charity of the Year partner.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be working in partnership with teams across the studio to promote Creative Assembly and career pathways, enabling students to make informed choices on their future careers regardless of background.
Flexible working at Creative Assembly includes hybrid, fully remote for eligible roles, and in-studio. We recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all approach and empower our teams to define the working patterns which work best for them, which may mean different things for different teams and roles and at different times.
This role is Hybrid and has an expectation of 1 or 2 days per week in our Horsham studio. This role cannot offer fully remote working. Further details can be discussed during the recruitment process.
Working as a part of the wider Talent team, you will organise and deliver a programme of educational outreach activities for schools, industry bodies and their supporters. You will be a self-motivated and passionate individual and continue to develop the work we do with charity and community within our highly successful games development studio. You will also contribute to the wider team delivery of information, advice and guidance talks in schools, to teachers, careers advisors, students and their parents in information about careers within games.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with key educational organisations and utilise our CA Ambassador programme
- Provide career information, advice and guidance for talks in schools
- Guide students, teachers and their parents/guardians about careers in games
- Attend Primary and Secondary Education events including with other industry partners
- Coordinate the set-up, delivery and pack-down of internal and external events
- Review and manage requests and enquiries from the general public
- Ensure all related admin is up to date and maintain the events calendar
- Ability to build and maintain a wide range of strong working relationships
- Excellent and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages; particularly a proficiency in Excel for reporting
- Excellent organisation, project management and presentation skills
- Experience working with Education establishments
- Understanding and experience of safeguarding issues
- Ability to develop and deliver event materials and outreach sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic team worker with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong self-starter, with an ability to work alone and make sound judgement
- High attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Passion and interest working in video games
About Creative Assembly
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our craft-led studio as we push boundaries, creating deep and detailed experiences that last.
Our teams are diverse from across the world, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. We are united through our shared values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust and we win awards for our culture and our people-centric approach, having won a Best Place to Work Award for six consecutive years. We invest in our people, the studio, and our projects. We are a company that’s secure and safe – you don’t need to worry about job security at CA.
We’ll give you the creative freedom, tools, support, and development to achieve your potential.
Our studios are based in Horsham, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria, including several bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture facility.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Flexible working: hybrid, fully remote for eligible roles and in-studio working
- Work from Anywhere for a temporary period each year (restrictions apply such as VISAs)
- Enhanced holiday allowance, maternity and paternity breaks, flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast in the studio every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases
- Studio community activities such as life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.