Creative Assembly is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Marketing Operations team based at our studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex.
In this new role, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining and delivering features and tools that support the live operation of our games, with a focus on high quality player engagement and player experience.
Flexible working at Creative Assembly includes hybrid, fully remote within country of employment for eligible roles, and in-studio. We recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all approach and empower our teams to define the working patterns which work best for them, which may mean different things for different teams and roles and at different times.
This role can be hybrid, fully remote within country of employment, or in-studio. Further details can be discussed during the recruitment process.
In this key role within the studio, you will manage existing web projects and help define the roadmap for future digital projects, to support live and upcoming games. Projects will include websites and other digital channels, delivering a consistent approach to project delivery and stakeholder management.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Project manage external agency relationships, providing updates to internal stakeholders
- Ensure tracking and reporting of web activity is set up to meet specific project goals
- Work with the customer journey and UX teams on optimisation and testing of web sites and user interactions
- Collaborate with design authority and technical architects
- Collaborate with Legal and IT teams on privacy and security compliance
- Establish and refine BAU process and governance for new websites and digital channels, including content management and localisation pipeline
- Report on project schedule and budget regularly to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Identify resource gaps, and if required participate in agency selection, onboard new agency partners.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Web dev project or programme management
- Agile methodology and related project management tools
- Strong ability to manage agency relationships
- Interest in being involved in all stages of project management from requirement gathering to post launch support and learnings
- Excellent communicator with ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders across teams, in meetings and in written communication in MS Teams, on email and in project documentation
- Experience in web dev with headless CMS.
- Experience with worked with Gatsby/React
- Experience of integrating martech stack such as CDP & CRM tools in websites
- Ability to create user flows and wireframes as part of creating a project brief
- Team leadership experience
- Experienced Jira user.
About Creative Assembly
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our craft-led studio as we push boundaries, creating deep and detailed experiences that last.
Our teams are diverse from across the world, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. We are united through our shared values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust and we win awards for our culture and our people-centric approach, having won a Best Place to Work Award for six consecutive years. We invest in our people, the studio, and our projects. We are a company that’s secure and safe – you don’t need to worry about job security at CA.
We’ll give you the creative freedom, tools, support, and development to achieve your potential.
Our studios are based in Horsham, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria, including several bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture facility.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Flexible working: hybrid, fully remote within country of employment for eligible roles, and in-studio working
- Work from Anywhere for a temporary period each year (restrictions apply such as VISAs)
- Enhanced holiday allowance, maternity and paternity breaks, flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast in the studio every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases
- Studio community activities such as life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.