Director of Brand Marketing
Two Point Studios
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer
About Two Point Studios
Two Point Studios sizzled into existence in the summer heat of 2016 with a goal to create amazing, deep simulation games that not only remain accessible to everyone, but also do not take themselves too seriously - we call them little people games! In 2018, our hard work came to fruition and Two Point Hospital was born into the world to much acclaim. We dream of creating an entire world of these little people games within the place we call "Two Point County". Now part of the wider Sega family, with the success of Two Point Hospital and the recent announce of Two Point Campus under our belt, we are pushing forward with our next adventures to make that dream become a reality!
Life at Two Point Studios is exactly as we believe it should be: fun, flexible and creative! Everyone in our team gets stuck in & everyone is willing to help.
We love what we do, but we understand that your real family needs you too, so we aim to strike a good work/life balance enabling you to have fun at the office and get home to your loved ones.
Your mission will be to establish Two Point Studios as the leading destination for little people games. You will be accountable for continuing to grow the Two Point Studios brand and its products, through developing and building a network of engaged consumers. You will lead all effects to bring Two Point Products to market and manage the lifetime customer relationship, ultimately leveraging the network of players to inform, improve and grow the business.
Strong planning and project management skills are key. You will need to be able to act independently, responsibly and proactively. The role also demands constant high-quality communication and relationship management with internal and external partners.
Key functions of the role:
- Define, build and lead the Brand organization, coordinating brand strategy across Marketing, PR and Community
- Lead, create and implement product specific campaign strategies that can be executed across global markets; work in close collaboration with SOE Marketing.
- Define marketing goals, KPI’s and activation with SOE Marketing including, but not limited to product positioning, target audiences, market sizing, regional marketing plan etc
- Build, execute and maintain a 5-year strategy for the Two Point brand, driving stakeholder agreement
- Participate in defining the long-term product roadmap across all platforms.
- Line manage an existing community manager and help define the future growth of the team.
- Lead research, to understand the brand, consumer, segmentation and sentiment to better inform future products.
- Research and understand genre, competitors and areas of opportunity to inform future products.
- Provide input into relevant feature set and positioning of each Two Point product, based on research and consumer feedback.
- Work across SEGA markets to develop an on-going Two Point brand style-guide; setting the style and tone of voice for the Two Point brand
- Manage all aspects of product marketing budgets.
- Deliver relevant and timely marketing updates as part of weekly studio calls, monthly pillar meetings, business planning in-lines and senior leadership presentations.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with all relevant parts of the SEGA organization.
- Explore new opportunities to diversify and generate additional revenue, e.g., partnerships, licensing etc
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable global success within the Entertainment industry managing major brand(s)
- Well-versed in video games, digital games retail space and latest trends
- Strategic thinker combined with excellent communication skills; influencer of people.
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Experienced with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Steam and other analytics platforms.
- Bring credibility through experience, attitude and demeanour.
- Excellent project management, time management, organisational, interpersonal, reporting, presentation and
- communication skills
- Team-focused, enthusiastic, organised, creative, committed, sense of humour, ambitious and career-minded.
- Passion for entertainment & video games