Our client is a successful international IT, Media and Games Publisher based in Vienna. To strenghten the product development team we are looking for a
As a producer and project manager you will play a key role in influencing the production of games and their setup for success, in close collaboration with development teams, quality management, marketing and PR.
Your main tasks
- Being the main point of contact on the publishing side for the development team
- Creating and managing the production plans and production budget
- Conducting milestone reviews and evaluating game design
- Guiding the development team through the development process
- Ensuring final software quality and delivery
- Making sure key stakeholders are up-to-date with the development progress and status
- Provide production support to Marketing, PR, and other internal publishing functions
- Track the delivery of assets by external vendors.
- Gather and preparing all assets required for localization processes
- Minimum of 5 years as producer and more than 2 complete development cycles (from concept to release)
- Exceptional organization, communication and management skills
- Must have working knowledge of hardware and software media or game industry trends.
- Ability to handle multiple demands from superiors and coworkers
- Self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus
- Location: Majority of the time need to be in the HQ in Vienna
- A payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 70.000,- gross annual income
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector.
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units
- Flexible office hours
- State of the art offices in the heart of central Vienna
- A work environment in which age, skin color, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to success
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.
© Copyright 2016 - 2022 Consent Unternehmensberatung GmbH