Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Junior Finance Analyst you’ll analyse key financial data and assist in making important financial decisions to maximise growth and profits
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the spreadsheet wizard that provides important insights to help drive the business forward”
What you will really be doing
- Analyse important financial KPIs and present findings clearly e.g lifetime value (LTV), Cost Per Install (CPI), gross profit, etc
- Reconcile revenue and user acquisition spend with our data dashboards
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Test and implement new processes in Excel and other accounting systems to automate manual procedures
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial statements e.g monthly, interim, annual
- Research and analyse competitor and market data
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills (e.g macros, Visual Basic)
- Degree in mathematics or statistics
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games very Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.