One Player Mission’s client is looking for a Lead 3D Artist who will join a talented team working on both current and upcoming titles
The successful candidate will get to make their creative mark in the gaming world and help create some great upcoming mobile titles
- Great knowledge and artistic ability within Maya and Zbrush, modelling, texturing, import/export processes.
- Confidence and hands-on aptitude with Unity.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills, a friendly and approachable attitude.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively, taking ownership of a feature if needed to drive it home.
- A personal drive and ambition with a 3D art career within the games industry.
- Ability to work remotely when/if needed.
- Design high quality semi-stylized to stylized 3D assets across a wide range of categories: characters, creatures, environments, props, etc.
- Set up and optimise assets to fit technical requirements.
- Implement assets into the project within Unity.
- Work with team and Art Director to define and expand on a visual style.
- Occasionally create marketing assets to show off the game.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!