One Player Mission’s client is a first-party Xbox Game Studio that are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun.
The successful candidate will closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule game design work, and will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- Previous Senior Design experience or similar on ideally at least one published AAA title.
- Strong management and inspirational leadership skills.
- Have the capability to be a highly reliable, autonomous member of the team that requires little management overhead.
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine passion for games.
- Develop and lead the game design team.
- Establish, maintain, and evolve game design processes while ensuring game design work is completed on time.
- Be flexible, highly motivated and approachable.
- Act as a champion of quality across the entire project.
- Closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule game design work.
- Flexible working hours.
- VISA sponsorship and Relocation support if required.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!