This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a lead designer who will lead an in-studio team in the development of a free-to-play game. The successful candidate will contribute to the creation of great design and teams.
- Strong knowledge of mobile and F2P design fundamentals
- Great leadership skills and ability to take charge with strong personal initiative
- Positive attitude and drive to work in a challenging, highly collaborative team environment
- Enthusiasm for playing and making games
- Extensive game design experience
- Leading the design efforts of your project by creating, coordinating, and/or validating design documents, prototypes, economy and balancing files, UI flows, monetization strategies, and gameplay
- Evaluating implemented features for quality and adherence to the design and business goals of the project
- Cooperate with fellow designers to iterate and evolve project features, gameplay, and balance on a consistent basis
- Supervise a team of experienced designers
- Working closely with the project manager and producer to achieve a stable project schedule and ensure deliverables are reached without issue
- Improving studio knowledge of mobile F2P development methodologies and best practices
- Staying up to date on current and emerging trends in the mobile marketplace
- A competitive salary and step by step relocation support
- VISA assistance
- Working at a highly reputable world-renowned developer
- Career progression and development plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!