Project: AAA Narrative Adventure Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Lead Programmer to work as part of a cross-discipline team taking early steps in the creation of Mobile Gaming IP.? This is a great opportunity to shape the early development efforts as part of the Firesprite strategy to create pioneering experiences on new platforms.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience of programming in Unity and C#.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Experience working on iOS and Android mobile projects.
- The ability to write and optimise solid, robust and maintainable code
- Extensive relatable experience in a similar role.
- A willingness and desire to learn and share approaches across the team.
- Lead a team working creating a workflow for Mobile gaming at Firesprite, in Unity and inhouse editor tech.
- Produce robust, efficient, clear and maintainable code and workflows.
- Respond to design feedback to help meet the creative vision of the game.
- Prototype, implement, iterate and polish new and existing gameplay mechanics and associated systems.
- Be a point of contact for designers, artists and other coders.
- Manage and mentor the programming team.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Unity 2019 and above packages and systems
- Experience with backend content creation and delivery systems
- Broad experience of other tech stacks / systems.
- Knowledge of build pipelines and mobile store backends
- Experience working with analytics systems
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
- Work remotely within the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!