This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC/Console Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experienced Mid/Senior Level Designer to join their passionate team.
- Strong game industry expression as a Level Designer
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Familiarity with scripting languages and Blueprints
- Adept at the use of 3D tools such as Maya, 3D Max, Hammer, Radiant or similar
- Knowledge of cinematography and storytelling
- In-depth knowledge of the game development and production pipeline
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Conceptualise, design, script, direct, build, and implement game levels
- Actively identify areas of the games that can be improved and provide solutions
- Work alongside other Level Designers and game designers to ensure the highest quality possible across the project
- Share your knowledge and mentor junior designers
- Work closely with the Art Director and Art team to conceptualise impressive and exciting environments
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible working
- Bonus package
- Relocation support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!