" Ref - 513151100. Multiplayer Network Engineer at a Studio by the Sea in Sunny Spain!
work on games that bring people together!
This Studio are truly passionate about what they do, and this is what make them one with their players.
You will be the multiplayer network specialist within the development team of a new Multiplayer franchise.
You must be well versed in the purpose and design of real-time client-server multiplayer game systems.
● Expert understanding of current real-time multiplayer network technology, middleware, and architecture choices including advantages and drawbacks.
● Contribute with your expertise and assistance to help choose the real-time multiplayer network technology that will be used in the project.
● Implement and take ownership of the real-time multiplayer features of the project from start to finish, from architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
● Contribute and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing.
● Be the point of contact regarding network aspects of the game and communicate regularly with the leadership team as well as with other team members
● Strong C++ knowledge.
● Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and full stack knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance. or Programming Jobs"