Performance Marketing Specialist - Oslo, Wroclaw, Dundee
We are working closely with our tech giant clients and helping expand and launch their exciting new gaming division. We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join their Performance Marketing team.
If you’re self-driven, ambitious and can demonstrate past experience in successfully running performance marketing campaigns with high user growth, then we believe this is a dream job for you.
Our client is a global web innovator. Providing their users with browsers, news products, gaming and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 380 million people worldwide. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Huge scale - small, independent teams
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive. Cooperation with hard-working, experienced people will help you introduce ideas and continuously improve your work
- Oversee multiple projects and cross-channel campaigns. Make sure that campaigns and projects reach their objectives.
- Test new acquisition channels to drive growth for different products and services.
- Day-to-day management of Creative and Media and Influencers agencies.
- Effectively coordinate, document and socialize performance marketing activities working closely with channel managers.
- Do the monitoring and reporting of budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Use of a data driven approach to manage campaigns and drive insights on strategy and performance.
- Monitor analytics dashboards and key reporting tools
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Evaluate ad content performance and production of new ad content brief to renew campaigns content while improving campaigns KPIs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of marketing management or marketing project management experience, with a documented track record in performance marketing of digital consumer products.
- Extensive experience with using digital performance marketing tools.
- Work experience in fast moving, high growth companies is a plus.
- Ability to create well-structured and understandable documentation and supporting course materials
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer-oriented startup a plus
- Proactive, positive, open attitude and willingness to help people
- Understanding web analytics and experience in running A/B testing
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment