We are working with a studio situated in London, who is looking to appoint a highly skilled Principal Environment Artist to join their growing team of developers, to create high quality visuals, either hard surface, architectural, mostly organic or a fusion of both, for their exciting games.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Art Director
- Works closely with the Lead Environment Art
- Create high quality environments, modelling assets using photographs or concept art materials
- Maintain the quality and project’s visual direction
- Adhere to performance specifications under strict deadlines
- Collaborate with other sub-disciplines such as Level Design, Lighting and VFX
- Mentor the junior team members
Who you are
- An experienced Lead or Principal Environment Artist, with an updated portfolio showcasing your skillset
- 3D asset creation, with a strong understanding of shape, form and composition.
- Proven abilities in optimised 3D asset creation.
- PBR workflows
- 3DS Max, Maya
- Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Jira or similar asset tracking software
An added bonus:
- Unreal engine
- Zbrush, Substance Designer
- Photogrammetry experience
- Houdini / procedural tooling skills
- Shipped AAA titles as an Art Director
- Basic level lighting skills
- A mixture of hard surface and foliage asset modelling
- Set dressing and beautification pass experience
They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2613.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.