Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Producer/Project Manager to join their team creating an Unannounced AAA Project in their studio in Paris.
The successful candidate joins the team of one of our clients unannounced projects. Working with a Senior producer, you will oversee managing the producing team as well as several leads. You will contribute to building the goals of the project as well as the development strategy to fulfil them.
- At least one successful experience as a producer on an AA or AAA project. You need to be comfortable with big teams
- Knowledge of different production methods including agile / scrum, waterfall, lean
- Strong skill in project management and related tools (Excel, Jira…)
- Familiar with budget and staffing plans
- You know how to pass on ideas while being diplomatic. Your organization skills are paired with great communication skills
- You know how to analyse problems and give directions on the different scopes
- Organize and lead a AAA development team
- Participate to the construction of the project's scope with the creative director and the rest of the core team
- Define the project's roadmap and ensure the timeline and budget are respected. You will also broadcast the progress of the project to the stakeholders
- Set up strategies and processes to optimize the team's productivity and mood
- Participate in recruiting and developing the talents and coordinate their work on all the aspects of the game (design, art, programming, QC…)
- Ensure that the content is aligned with the expectations of the HQ (editorial, business, brand …), with the market's expectations and the profitability targets
- Contribute to the life of the studio by increasing the quality of our productions, the productivity of our clients teams and the efficiency of our clients organization
- Contribute to the collaboration strategy and ensure it is rolled out properly
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!