This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for their publishing team operating the UK region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing sustainable ways to increase the lifetime value of their players by overseeing and coordinating activities related to marketing, analytics and live operations across different teams and agencies.
- Strong marketing experience within the EU, EMEA or UK gaming markets.
- Deep knowledge of the regional ecosystem, industry trends and players.
- Extensive experience in product publishing, analysis, and able to work across multiple teams.
- Experience in mentoring team members in best practices for their development.
- Creative vision for directing formation of marketing campaigns and assets.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Passionate about shooter games and crafting fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Passionate for figuring out how game economies work and change.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Multilingual language skills, particularly Korean is a plus.
- Supporting continuous operations of various products and collaborating with the product management team to drive performance in the region.
- Owning strategic international functional experiences, such as Product Marketing and Publishing knowledge to coordinate and ensure optimal execution while optimising player engagement.
- Coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective promotional opportunities.
- Perform market research and build strategic plans to grow company’s presence in the region.
- Manage relationships with partners with the goal to grow the current business & facilitate co-marketing activities to maximize exposure.
- Work together with the team on marketing budget and campaigns to increase engagement, retention, based on a deep understanding of game metrics.
- Measure the success of product features after release and report on ways to optimise their performance to the management.
- Health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off
- Relocation Package
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter allowance
- Gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427