Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
As a Production Director you will be reporting to the Head of Production and Head of Game, you will directly manage a team of Producers while organizing and motivating the development team.
- Extensive Production leadership roles, in the games industry, on console projects at scale
- Experience developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable ability to combine Studio and player requirements into a development roadmap that continues to improve the quality of the title and end-user experience
- A self-starter who is highly organized and proactive, with excellent time management, planning, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of production methodologies industry best practices
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software (Jira, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience with Unreal advantageous
- Experience managing games as a service within a Production role advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Working with the Head of Game, Design Director and project Director’s group on project direction, planning and scoping
- Interpreting designs and specs into tasks and content in milestones and deliverables
- Scheduling, tracking, and resourcing; risk management and escalation; identification and resolution of pipeline and workflow efficiencies
- Adapting to change while maintaining a credible project plan
- Setting up robust and sustainable systems for a prolonged release strategy, including live production
- Ownership of the project Jira database; responsible for the resolution, prioritistion and maintenance of tasks/ tickets
- Management of direct reports and the wider team to deliver exceptional work in a positive, constructive and enjoyable environment
- Building strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Working with QA Leads to ensure any testing requirements are covered
- Championing improvements to the Studio’s wider production practices
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!