Working within SEGA’s Publishing HR team and supported from afar by a wider community of Recruiters from across the globe the Recruiter is responsible for two critical functions - ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the recruitment process and representing SEGA to our community and team members (prospective, current & alumni). The successful candidate will partner with business leaders, Finance and the wider HR Team to ensure the best candidates are matched to our Head Office & Publishing roles and these candidates receive the best possible experience while they go through the process.
- Ensuring the recruitment processes are optimised and working efficiently, setting a high standard for our hiring managers and prospective candidates recruitment experience
- Ensuing regular communication and follow up with both candidates and internal stakeholders (Finance, HR, Hiring Managers)
- Managing the full recruitment process from posting to hire. Managing workflows and liaising with the hiring manager on the selection process. Management of initial screening calls and candidate negotiation at offer stage.
- Set and maintain a high bar in Recruitment advertising
- Proactively finding new avenues, such as industry events, community outreach, ED&I events and Job boards to seek out the best talent and future talent pipelines.
- Build out SEGAs attendance and profile at key industry events and targeted partnerships with our community and specialist education facilities.
- Ensure all recruitment copy, e.g., job adverts, careers websites, LinkedIn, socials etc are standardised, drafted to a high standard and published with full accessibility features enabled.
- Coordinating any relocation or visa requirements with the HR & Global Mobility teams.
- Input into monthly headcount tracking processes alongside HR and Finance teams
- Coordination of recruitment approval processes in collaboration with HR & Finance teams.
- Coordinate Agency Temp and Contractor onboarding processes
- Develop and maintain a Preferred Supplier List of Temporary Recruitment Agencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of managing recruitment processes. Preferably in an in-house environment.
- Impeccable communication and relationship skills.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and suggest process improvements
- Experience coordinating events (stand aesthetic, stand attendance, merchandise and visitor follow up)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Proven, proactive resourcing experience – ideally in a related industry
- Experience driving engagement with traditionally disadvantaged applicant groups.
- Previous experience using and optimising ATS platforms.
- Proficient user of LinkedIn, experienced in optimising the company presence to drive engagement
- Passion for the video games industry
- Previous experience using and optimising Jobvite
- Headhunting experience
- Experience using Social Channels to drive engagement with recruitment activity
- General Adobe/Photoshop skills
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with most staff splitting their time between home and office working.
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!