One Player Missions client is the creator of one of the world’s best-known FPS franchises and are looking to hire a Release Manager to join their growing team.
- Previous experience with release management, first party storefront management or game production.
- Experience with submission process and store portals.
- Knowledge of technical requirements and tooling for for one or more partner platforms.
- Knowledge of Jira or Asana.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to remotely co-ordinate multiple teams and projects in different time zones.
- Maintain and champion a comprehensive Release Calendar to aid in cross-team and cross-org release communication.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all products within First Party portals, from initial concept stage through to final release.
- Provide technical support and help inform product decisions with development teams.
- Deliver stakeholder reports on status of each product, current risks and long term tracking towards release..
- Work with the internal QA team to review quality of the title throughout development.
- Carry out regular risk assessments at all stages of a product’s lifecycle in an effort to catch problems early.
- Implement scalable processes to accommodate variable release size and complexity.
- Full Time Remote Contracts from countries in the EU time zone.
- Competitive market rate salaries.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214421!