Our client is a well-established AAA games studio who are looking for a Lead Game Designer to deliver a first-class game design experience. This role is offered fully remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for overseeing the implementation and creation of innovative game systems
- Support the game vision and game experience with the Creative Director and Executive Producer
- Guide development of systems and features to drive increased KPIs
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to create high quality game designs
- Review and provide feedback on features, systems, and content designs
- Help and mentor junior members of the game design team
- Troubleshoot design issues from a creative standpoint
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Game Design role or similar
- 2 or more shipped titles on current gen consoles or PC in a Game Design role or relevant
- Great understanding of past and current game trends
- Proven ability to breakdown high-level design goals into individual components
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for making and playing games
- Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working offered
- Professional learning development opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2718.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.