Our client is looking for a Tools programmer to join their established games studio in south-east England. As part of your role, you will be responsible for implementing, designing, and maintaining tools to help the production teams to improve the pipeline from content creation to the game engine. This role is open to candidates based in the UK with full working rights. The role is available remote or onsite.
What you will be doing?
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to support all aspects of the game development as well working to solve complex technical problems
- Develop, improve and maintain internal tools and pipelines
- Writing portable bug free code
- Work with designers and artists by creating tools that enhance content process and production pipelines
Who you are?
- 3+ years of professional experience in games
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, physics, math’s, game development or a similar subject
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, being able to analyze in detail and be solutions driven
- Experience and knowledge of C++ and Python
- A passion for technology, software, and game development
- Knowledge of game development pipelines
Work in a supportive work environment with a great work life balance. Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, pension scheme and a great rewards benefits package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2367.
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.