OPM are working with an innovative client developing a new interactive narrative platform. Embarking on developing a tool for creating and playing interactive stories that can be voice-activated when making choices, the studio is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to further develop their cloud . The successful candidate will work on existing infrastructure and building out a ground-breaking creative-collaboration and entertainment platform.
This role will require you to work with other team members in order to implement the vision for the application by creating robust code with the main codebase. You will also have the chance to contribute ideas and identify areas for improvement.
• A proven track record of writing high quality server code
• SQL, Node.js, GraphQL, AWS and unit-testing capability
• Knowledge / Experience of Unity3D, C#, server architecture and database solutions
• A minimum of 4 years professional programming experience focused on backend services
• Strong software architecture skills
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Assist creation of cloud functionality using established back-end api technologies
• Maintain existing cloud functionality with a good level of understanding
• Write robust server code / features appropriate for large numbers of concurrent users
• Collaborate on server-related issues: find and fix issues promptly
• Contribute towards the design and architecture of the core software being developed
• Advise on most suitable third-party server providers
• Knowledge / Experience of the Playfab, Azure and Google Cloud api’s
• Experience with the Serverless.com framework and/or CloudFormation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214421!