This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: FPS Games
Our client is looking for an outstanding, high energy, enthusiastic and highly self-motivated experienced Senior AI Programmer to work on their current FPS title in their studio in Cornwall.
The successful candidate will be involved in exciting work, as your code affects all aspects of their online FPS title, with the possibility to work on other unannounced projects.
- Experience on one or more shipped PC or console titles.
- Excellent understanding of C++ and AI design skills.
- Experienced with UE4 programming on published titles.
- Excellent awareness of AI specific paradigms and algorithms including, experience working with behaviour trees and experience working with utility AI.
- Able to tune AI systems, based on high level design input, with minimal assistance.
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games.
- Keen analytical mind.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code.
- Proactive and autonomous mindset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or comparable.
DESIRED (good to have):
- Cross-platform console & PC development.
- Experience with build systems.
- Passionate about gaming and games development.
- Experience with JIRA and/or Agile software development.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 418!