Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPMs client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action adventure games. They keep high production values close to its heart and it shows in all their games. They are seeking a Audio Programmer to join their team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will work across multiple projects, providing support and proactively spearheading novel audio technologies that help push the quality of audio in their games to new heights and create unique immersive experiences.
- Professional experience in Audio programming
- A good understanding of C++
- The ability to work in partnership with a wide range of disciplines
- The ability to acclimate to whatever new challenges emerge
- Degree level, or equivalent knowledge, in any relevant subject
- Knowledge with Unreal Engine 4 and blueprints
- Experience with Audiokinetic’s Wwise software/SDK
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!