Project: AAA Action RPG
Note: This can be an on-site and/or full remote position.
OPM’s client is a record-breaking indie studio based in Nice, France. They are currently seeking a Tools Programmer to join development for fresh content on their breakout game.
- Degree(s) in engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Solid experience as a Tools Programmer in games development
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Some scripting experience in Python, Lua, and other languages
- Experience working with gui libraries and in data serialisation
- Passionate about playing and creating games
- Provide new tools for game designers, artists, and QA.
- Sustain existing codebase and assist the development team to ensure code quality.
- Produce technical documentation and assistance for game designers, artists, and QA.
- Experience working with CryEngine
- Remote Start, with Comprehensive Relocation Package including VISA
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!