This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Combat Heavy VR Game
Our client recently started pre-production on a unique and ambitious AAA VR title. Realistic combat action and creatures are at the core of this project, and they see it as an opportunity to raise the animation quality in the studio.
The Senior 3D Animator is responsible for setting the bar for character and creature animation on cutting edge VR platforms.
- Create convincing creature, character and object animations;
- Work with game designers to implement the animations into the game engine;
- Set the animation style and help improve / maintain pipeline;
- Mentor less experienced animators to improve their artistic and technical output.
- Excellent understanding of human and animal body mechanics and excellent eye for core animation principles (timing, weight etc.);
- Knowledge of both hand keyed and motion captured animation;
- Advanced knowledge of animation within a game engine and knowledge of game engine implementation (UE4 preferred);
- Advanced rigging & skinning knowledge;
- Strong modelling & texturing knowledge (to prevent edge loop problems etc.).
- Expert rigging and skinning;
- Experience with ART in Maya & UE4;
- Affinity and experience with VR games.
- Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· 26 days holiday with an option to buy more!
· 30% Income tax ruling for eligible expats
· Free pension plan
· Group activities
- Relocation package including VISA assistance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.