This racing sim games studio based in the South East of England is a fully remote studio. We are looking for a senior physics programmer to join the engine team and work on our pillar titles. Sounds like your dream job? Then please apply. What will you do?
- Apply physics run time and tools
- Work closely with Designers, Programming Leads and other programmers to plan and implement physics features
Who you are
- Excellent 3D maths skills and understanding in real time physics simulations.
- Strong physics and vehicle dynamics techniques
- Advanced optimisation approaches
- PhysX, Havok or Bullet
- Networking experience a bonus
- Deep understanding in C++
- 5+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/X1/PS4).
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2008.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.