This well-established racing studio is looking for a C++ Chief Engineer for their studio based in Cheshire. This is a primarily managerial role.
What will you do?
- Lead a programming team
- Mentor and train junior programmer
- Establish all relevant coding procedures
- Provide feedback to members of your team incl. evaluations,
- Scheduling of sprints and milestones, time management of project
- Identifying risks and solutions to bottlenecks
What skills do you need?
- 7+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- 1+ published title with full production lifecycle experience
- Excellent C++ coding skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Game Development or related field
- Bonus scheme, great pension, state of the art office, no crunch, good work life balance
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2329.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.