At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms
As a senior game designer you will work on established games as well as fresh ideas from the conception & prototyping to the balancing & live operation phase. You’re experience allows you to work rather independently on the project or major features of the game in collaboration with the creative director and other designers.
Understand the vision of a game and work on building and improving it for its audience
Analyze, envision and design deep game systems and user experiences, solving problems along the way
Own features from start to end and balance the needs of a large team in different fields
Improve user experiences by reading data and parsing feedback
Create and maintain design documentations and help the team implement and test them
Communicate with customers to get information and execute on their ideas
Why join us?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.