This global, award-winning studio group seeks a Senior Gameplay Programmer for an ambitious AAA, open-world game based on a new IP, due to be released on multiple platforms.
OPM’s client seeks a Senior Gameplay Programmer who is eager to create a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
- Build core gameplay systems such as AI allies and enemies, vehicles and progression systems.
- Work closely with game designers or other trades to deliver high quality features.
- Establish strong gameplay foundations that will support a large production.
- Share a passion to innovate, especially in the design and development of open world games
- Act as a role model for less experienced developers.
- Deep knowledge of professional AAA game development experience
- Professional understanding of Unreal Engine 4 is a must
- Have shipped Open World titles is a plus
- Experience developing and sustaining live games is a plus
- Proficiency with C++
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate in collaboration with others
- Self-directed, taking initiative to drive progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!