This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are working with a long-standing partner in the Games Industry looking for a talented and creative Senior Graphics Programmer to join their studio.
You should be a passionate, technically proficient programmer who understands the need for great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be passionate about rendering technology, assisting artists and designers in enabling their vision, whilst also shaping the future of their custom game engine.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong professional experience as a graphics programmer in games.
- Skilled with C++ and shading languages
- Outstanding knowledge of 3D maths and algorithms related to computer graphics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great knowledge of modern GPU architectures and low-level programming
- Great knowledge of one or more rendering APIs such as DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan or GNM
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work together with members of various disciplines to examine and implement new rendering techniques to make their title more expressive and feature-rich
- Create systems that are efficient, scalable, and easy to maintain
- Share ideas, targets, and constraints with team members of various disciplines
- Maintain and improve the novel rendering systems and creation tools
- Monitor and optimise GPU performance
- Private health and life insurance
- Income protection
- Bonus scheme
- Free lunches
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!