One Player Mission is proud to be working alongside a well established developer who has a storied history of crafting innovative and critically acclaimed games. They have multiple studios located throughout Europe and are strengthening their development team with a Senior Producer to drive their vision to become live.
- 10+ years of game development experience from which at least 5 are in an internal development Production role
- Been credited on at least 1 AAA game or 1 AA+ GaaS/Multiplayer shipped game in a production position
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile, as well as good organizational skills and an ability to balance project demands with high quality
- A demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritize features based on their cost and risk versus their value to the project
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management tools such as JIRA
- The ability to drive teams of developers to ensure timely deliveries
- Good people skills, and approachable attitude towards colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with larger projects across multiple time zones and gathering feature requests from multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of open-world survival games, their feature and retention values, and the ability to make production decisions based on that understanding
- Ability to challenge and support the game producer, creative director, Business, and Marketing to ensure the quality of the connected game experience
- A passion for video games
- You will work with the Executive Producer, Production Directors, other Producers
- Discipline Leads to prioritize and manage complex organizational and executional issues and determine the resources necessary to complete the project.
- You will manage Producers/ Associate Producers and help them in solving higher-level complex project management issues using project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership-level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term.
- Be responsible for enforcing the overall vision and priorities for the direction and quality of the game, as well as overseeing, coordinating, tracking, and managing the activities of the team to ensure those project goals are completed on time.
- Provide progress updates to the Executive Producer and production team, and to coordinate with all other teams for the deliveries you have responsibility over.
- Highly organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate, track, and guide activities of the development team to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality.
- Exposure to formal project management techniques in an internal development environment is a must; experience in building and maintaining schedules is necessary.
- Complete VISA and Relocation Assistance if required.
- Flexible working.
- Healthcare package.
- Free gym access.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on 44 (0) 1206 21 44 29