" Ref - 513152400.
Help to realise the aspirations of game developers around the world. Using state of the art tech our client has a passion for making games development accessible to the masses.
You’ll be helping to minimise the barriers for anyone to make high quality games that will be enjoyed by gamers the world over.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
• Planning, Designing, Overseeing, and Coordinating the development of new features
• Implementing new features and extensions.
• Contribute to the overall design
• Testing, debugging and support.
• Work with the engineering team to implement new and improve existing audio within our engine
• Providing peer coaching and mentoring
• Passion for audio and tools development
• Strong interest in audio
• Shipped at least 1 title.
• Windows and/or Mac experience.
• Previous experience working with tools that are in development.
• The ability to understand and debug other programmers' code.
• Strong programming, maths and problem-solving skills."