OPM’s latest client is one of the leading sports brands in the world on the lookout for a Senior Tools Programmer to join as part of their team located out of the beautiful Madrid, Spain.
OPM’s client puts creativity and inclusivity at the core of their work and don’t settle for seeing the world only as it is but aim to build a world as it could be.
As a Senior Tools Engineer you will work with content developers across the team to develop and support Tools to enhance their creativity and productivity. You will be reporting to the Tools Lead Engineer.
- Focus on improving their development capacity and operating efficiency through tooling, process and automation
- Develop, and support internal tools designed to empower content creators
- You will work with all disciplines to gather requirements, collaborate on solutions and implement
- Implement new features and improve existing ones in workflow tools using C# and C++
- Provide customer support troubleshooting issues the local game team encounters and with the tools themselves
- Perform root cause analysis and improve pipeline / workflow improvements to increase productivity and ease workloads
- Maintain communication between partners across North America and European time zones
- Excellent industry knowledge of making tools for developers through a customer-oriented mindset
- Superb Professional experience with video game content pipelines on shipped games
- Expert programming skill in C# and C++
- Deep understanding as an engineer on a game/tools team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!