Our client is a leading games studio located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. They are looking for a talented Senior Tools Programmer experienced in C++ to join their passionate team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
- Utilise JIRA to manage your work independently.
- Determine the tools that are required for the projects and the studio.
- Encourage other team members to produce high quality tools by acting as a mentor.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and support of tools for Unreal Engine 5.
- Improve productivity, functionality, and interface by collaborating closely with other teams and disciplines.
Who you are:
- Experience working in a game company.
- Have previously written games using programming tool C++.
- You are technically proficient and enjoy working with others in a support position for the game development teams.
- You have a clear passion for tools and are constantly trying to improve workflows or automate processes.
- You have the ability to work with large code bases, creating and implementing a tool from start to finish..
26+ days holiday, healthy work-life balance, hybrid working option, free travel, career coaching and development, pension plan, social activities and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2878.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.