This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC Strategy Games
OPM are working with a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games in the Industry.
Based in Paris and established for over 7 years. they have developed critically acclaimed strategy titles. They boast a close relationship with the community which is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy.
- Master’s degree in applicable field
- Extensive professional experience in a similar or applicable position
- Outstanding C# skills and understanding of Unity
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team and interact with a variety of disciplines including game designers and producers etc.
- Fully fluent English
- Aid the team, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer on a range of activities.
- Analysis of game design demands
- Conception and architecture of game features
- Design and implementation of game features
- Covering a variety of areas according to the team’s requirements and your abilities such as gameplay, network, GUI, tools, AI etc.
- Expertise in specific area such as GUI, tools, network, AI, or 3D.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!