Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is looking for someone who will join their talented team to work with them on there new mobile first IP, a 3rd person PvE-based co-op shooter for hardcore players packed with innovation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the user's motivation, context, behaviour, and identity. You will help craft an interactive experience that matches users' expectations by ensuring that interface and content provide the right mental model to users.
- Deep experience with prototyping, creating sitemaps and AI, wireframes
- Experience working in the games industry
- Strong knowledge of competitor, demographic, consumer behaviour analysis
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision/Marvel/Axure, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS, AI, AE, Excel
- Experience with Usertesting.com, Hotjar, Smartlook
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Translate concepts into development specifications, focusing on how users interact and experience the product.
- Perform demographic and market research, competitor benchmarks, user interviews and surveys in order to inform the development of wireframes, interactive prototypes and user journeys.
- Validate assumptions and measure the success of experience by conducting user tests, if on early development stage, or A/B testing and issuing surveys, if on a live product
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!