OPM’s client are looking for a talented Senior VFX Artist to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft cutting edge AAA open-world games.
The successful candidate must be highly passionate and driven when it comes to crafting cutting edge AAA visual effects with the skills to realize that motivation.
- Previous experience working on AAA game productions.
- Experience creating high-quality particle effects and textures.
- A strong understanding of colour theory and animation principles.
- The ability to view visual reference of an effect, deconstruct it and subsequently re-create it in a real-time game engine.
- Strong knowledge of what it takes to create the visual effects for a AAA game and all areas that entails.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Adobe After Effects and Houdini.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with developing tools and pipelines in collaboration with programmers.
- Working with the Art Director, the VFX team and designers to create visually stunning effects.
- Help manage, research, and evolve the pipeline and create amazing visual effects.
- Deliver compelling special effects for an original IP.
- Create, implement, and optimise full screen and particle visual effects.
DESIRED (NOT MANDATORY)
- Experience working with and knowledge of current console hardware
- Experience creating real time effects through proprietary engines
- Experience in writing scripts/plugins in MEL, C/C++ for Maya
- Experience in creating real time shaders and post effects
- Have experience teaching and mentoring new artists
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!