This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile UI/UX Designer to join its team in Lisbon, working on an established ip as well as a new open-world multiplayer game.
The UI/UX Designer will need to collaborate with Design, Art, and Engineering staff to improve the usability of live products and craft the user experience of products still in development. In this position, you will be expected to work independently and manage your own time to ensure deadlines are met. We are therefore looking for someone that is self-driven and can work with a high level of autonomy.
- Extensive experience as a UX/UI Designer, with a portfolio demonstrating expertise and the ability to create distinct looks and styles
- A deep understanding of UX / UI Design
- Knowledge of wireframing/prototyping to quickly show potential user flows
- Work with artists to help balance usability with the visual aesthetic of particular product
- User testing /User research knowledge to identify potential usability issues early in development
- Designing with multi-language products in mind (Localization)
- Strong Graphic Design skills and knowledge about icon design
- Experience prototyping new interfaces quickly for both PC and console with minimal supervision
- Proficiency using Adobe CC suite of tools
- Proficiency using Adobe Animate
- Experience using Unreal Editor
- An avid interest for making and playing videogames on PC and/or console
- Ability to communicate effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience playing Survival and Open-world games.
- Experience with diegetic UI/UX design.
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- To relocate to Lisbon – Portugal.
- Authorization to work in Europe