This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC Strategy Games
OPM are working with a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games in the Industry.
Based in Paris and established for over 7 years. they have developed critically acclaimed strategy titles. They boast a close relationship with the community which is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
They are looking for a Network Programmer to assist under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmers, with both the integration of new networking solutions and the support of a wider range of (distribution) platforms. The successful candidate shall work on new challenging projects while providing the necessary support on past released ones.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# and C++ ability, Unity understanding
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles such as game designers and producers etc
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!