One Player Mission are excited to be working with a studio that has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the strengths of the games and TV industries to build an entirely new category: hybrid games.
The beauty of joining their team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that you will see your contribution have an impact on their products, and your work will directly influence the evolution of hybrid games!
The studio are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Multiplayer Network Engineer to join their diverse and growing development team. As the Multiplayer Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the network infrastructure and systems that enable multiplayer games to function properly across multiple platforms, including mobile. You will collaborate with game developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the network infrastructure and systems are reliable, scalable, and efficient.
- Professional experience in games development, with a focus on multiplayer network infrastructure and systems.
- Strong understanding of the principles of game development and multiplayer games.
- Experience with implementing and optimizing multiplayer functionality and dedicated servers.
- Proficiency with C++ and Unreal Engine.
- Strong understanding of network protocols.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Passion for multiplayer games and a deep understanding of the games industry.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Designing and implementing the network infrastructure and systems for multiplayer games.
- Building and maintaining dedicated servers, and game features with cross platform multiplayer support.
- Collaborating with game developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the network infrastructure and systems meet the needs of the organization.
- Continuously improving the network infrastructure and systems to ensure maximum reliability, scalability, and efficiency.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting issues with the network infrastructure and systems, and take corrective action as needed.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!