This position can be started remotely and assistance with relocation in the near future is provided.
Project: AAA Games
Our client has a storied history of crafting innovative and critically acclaimed games. They have multiple studios located throughout Europe and are seeking to further increase their video team working on video marketing content for their world renown MMO games as well as a wide variety of games from their partner studios!
- Substantial video editing, content creation and filmmaking experience
- Able to work independently as well as in a team across several projects and departments
- Knowledge and understanding of how to communicate with different audiences, tailoring the audio-visual messaging to the audience on social media channels
- Understanding of the nuances of a brand’s tone of voice, and to display excellent taste across multiple genres and types of media
- An analytical and structured approach to editing, file management and workflows
- Technical prowess with NLEs, codecs, file formats and post-production workflows, particularly Adobe software and suites
- Deliver polished gameplay trailers, behind-the-scenes featurettes, b-roll, and promotional material across several IP’s and platforms
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional marketing teams to bring games to market
- Innovating new creative ideas on how to present games to the public
- Ensuring a consistently high quality of video marketing across all platforms
- Improve and establish best practices for post-production at the studio
- Work closely with the Creative Services team on developing visual branding that supports the assets and the games’ tone of voice
- Background with motion graphics and/or animation
- Experience with colour grading
- Familiarity with audio mixing
- Flexible working hours
- VISA sponsorship supported
- Relocation assistance provided
- Pension plan
- Healthcare plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!