||LQA Project Manager
As one of our LQA Project Managers, you will be joining the global QA Leadership Team and be part of the Studio QA Management Team. You will work closely with the LQA Manager and Assistant Manager and act as the initial point of contact on all QA assigned insourced or outsourced projects.You will be the primary owner of multiple QA projects and be accountable for the end-to-end quality of those entire projects (scoping, strategy, performance management and the execution of those plans). Acting as the main communication conduit to all internal teams in terms of QA activities across multiple studio locations (primarily Glasgow & London).
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating and assisting in creating the overall Quality Plan; help in defining a project budget, forecasting a staff plan and an overall test strategy that will effectively executive and deliver multiple global localisation projects simultaneously.
- Overseeing all assigned projects with full management of all project resources and staffing to ensure every project is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest level of accuracy and quality standards.
- Delegation of critical tasks to Project Coordinators whilst continuously looking for improvements in all areas of how projects are scoped, prepared, managed and delivered.
- Management of Project Coordinators to ensure superior quality standards are met for each project.
- Identifying and analysing project-related problems and devising creative solutions to eradicate issues that may impact project deadlines or quality.
- Performing administrative duties including reporting of project performance, staffing, recruitment, training, feedback, quality and other critical key metrics to the QA Assistant Manager.
- Liaising with internal departments and other global studios to ensure consistency, coherence and the allocation of resources to meet diverse project demands and deadlines.
- Assisting the global sales team in delivering estimated project quotations.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in English, particularly reporting, reading & writing. (another language highly advantageous)
- Extensive experience within a Quality Assurance role as a Project Lead, Project Coordinator, QA Lead or similar (preferably managing multiple teams and projects within the gaming industry, but not essential)
- Able to deliver presentations, town hall meetings and other motivational talks to multiple project teams.
- Previous experience managing projects for both short and long iterations; being able to scope varied sizes and length of a project.
- Previous experience of people & project management, focus being leadership and the successful delivery of multiple projects.
- Previous experience of scoping, planning, managing and executing multiple fast-paced projects with a clear focus on providing quality outcomes every time.
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual global team.
- Excellent attention to detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms (preferred).
- An interest in, and understanding of, the video game industry would be advantageous.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Long term and progression opportunities are available for the right employees who can demonstrate necessary skills and attitude.
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.